- *Man walks into a store and finds employee*
- Man: Alright, I've had enough. Why haven't you guys hired me?!
- Employee: Uh...well sir, when did you put in your application?
- Man: I never filled out an application.
- Employee: Well sir, we can't consider you for employment if you've never filled out an application.
- Man: No, that's bullshit, because I've been coming here for years now, and every single time I tell you all how much I love this store and how much I appreciate your customer service, unlike some of your other customers might I add!
- Employee: Well, but that doesn't-
- Man: AND I even told you that I didn't have a job!
- Employee: But sir, that doesn't indicate to us that you would like a job at our store. And again, if you've never filled out an application, we can't consider you. Besides, we're not hiring.
- Man: OH! Not hiring, HA! What a laugh. I see your store go through seasonal workers all the time. They come and go like nothing, but you won't consider me as a part-time employee even though I KNOW you've been looking for workers to fill positions? That's insane!
- Employee: Sir, we've been looking to hire a few people for management positions. Do you have any management experience?
- Man: Well no, but what does that matter?
- Employee: ...Well sir, that's what we're looking for. You won't be suitable for the position without management experience.
- Man: Oh that's such a load of crap. You know, you'll be waiting around a long time for a manager if you don't lower your standards a little. Who cares if someone knows how to manage a store? I LOVE this store and I'm willing to work here, that's all that should matter to you.
- Employee: That...doesn't make any sense.
- Man: NO! I'm done. This is over. From now on, no more Mr. Nice Guy.
- Man: Fuck you, slut.
I hate really getting into something while it’s just starting out because there’s so little of it and I’m just like this hungry monster looming over it shouting MOOOOAAAAR
Tomorrow is what many, including the FBI, are calling “Internet Doomsday”; a day where thousands of computers will be infected by a nasty virus (DNS Malware) and will no longer be able to surf the internet.
To be sure your computer is not infected, click this link: http://dns-ok.us/
If the background is green, your computer is safe. If it is red, your computer is infected.
If your computer is infected, click the following link. MSNBC will show you how to rid the virus from your computer in easy to follow steps: MSNBC Video
IF THIS WASN’T IMPORTANT, I WOULD NOT HAVE PAID TO HAVE THIS PINNED TO YOUR DASHBOARD, WHILE AT THE EXPENSE OF LOSING THOUSANDS OF FOLLOWERS.
AFTER YOU HAVE CHECKED THE STATUS OF YOUR COMPUTER, YOU MAY UNPIN THIS POST SIMPLY BY CLICKING THE RED PIN. YOU’RE WELCOME. NOW REBLOG THIS POST SO YOUR FOLLOWERS KNOW.
DNS Changer Working Group: http://www.dcwg.org/
Afraid to click the links I provided? Simply search DNSChanger on Wired, Reuters, The Associated Press, Yahoo News, Fox News, MSNBC, ABC News, McAfee, Norton, PC World, the FBI’s official website, etc. to verify this threat is legitimate. This will take place at 12:01am tomorrow morning.